Tuesday, April 1, 2014

WPJA | 2013 Q4 Award


As a member of the Wedding Photojournalist  Association (WPJA) I submit some of my best work for the quarterly contests.  I'm pleased to announce that one of my photos won 6th place in the fourth quarter contest. This makes it my 5th international award! Hopefully more to come. 



From their site:  Every year WPJA hosts the largest wedding photography competitions in the world judged by panels of award-winning photojournalists and designers. Competitions, which are held quarterly and open only to WPJA members, are part of the association’s commitment to upholding the highest standards in wedding photojournalism. Membership in WPJA requires rigorous standards in technical skill, aesthetics and best business practices.







No comments:

Post a Comment